Monday, January 24, 2011

50 CENT vs. WSHH




So its true World Star Hip Hop has been shut down thanks to the powerful 50 Cent.
he tweeted earlier :

"I don't know why people underestimate me. I just shut down WORLDSTAR for future advertising contact thisis50.com suckers lol," 50 Cent tweeted. "I put worldstar to bed, you don't believe try me I will shut your sh*t down. Lol."

In November of 2009, 50 Cent filed a lawsuit against the website, claiming his image and content was used on the website without permission.

He promises that two more sites will be shut down sometime this week too. He also has a site that he himself will provide for free video posting.Watch out for FIF.

50 CENT is a POWERFUL individual

you can find the new WORLD STAR HIP HOP <--- still doing there thing!!

0 comments: